Here’s our suggested troubleshooting steps to fix resolve slow response, crashing or data issues. If you’ve tried any of these, move on to the next step.
- Fully close and reopen the posBoss app (close out of the app, tap the home button twice and swipe up on posBoss).
- Do a full reboot of the iPad.
- Are you doing cash ups on all iPads every day? If not, this can cause data issues over time that get steadily worse. Try cashing up all iPads and don't log back in on any of them until all are cashed up and locked.
- Check your history under Settings > History. If everything has a green tick… If so, fully delete and reinstall Posboss as per the process below. This will remove any corrupt data and refresh it with a new copy from the server.
4. If you have red exclamation marks showing, your iPad is no longer connected properly to an internet connection. Try the troubleshooting steps by clicking the button below:
If, after this, you’re still having the issue, please let us know and we can discuss further troubleshooting.