If you have accidentally paid for a voucher twice, follow these steps to rectify the amount (Please note that your cash up will still be out but the voucher will be correct) :
- Create a new item from the management site called something like 'Voucher Charge Undo'
- Give that item the sale price equivalent to what was credited by mistake to that voucher. Alternatively, make it a miscellaneous priced button where you can enter in the price on the till.
- Add this item to your menu & press Save
- On the posBoss iPad app, Select Settings > Sync Menu
- Select the new item 'Voucher Charge Undo'
- Charge it to the voucher that needs the refund
- Select Confirm.
- On the Management Site - remove the 'Voucher Charge Undo' from your menu. Press Save
- On the posBoss iPad app select Settings > Sync Menu
Make a note for your financial system that explains the variance in your cash up. There is no way currently to reverse the payment itself in posBoss on accounts and vouchers.