Most likely causes: New iPad not set up fully, iPad not connected or needs a refresh.
Below is a list of quick fixes to try. Please work your way through them, and test after each one to see if the issue is solved;
- Is this a new iPad? If so, make sure it's been set up correctly HERE
- Close & reopen the posBoss App on all iPads
- Reboot all iPads
- Check your wi-fi: (iPads connected to the correct wi-fi? / iPads can connect to the internet? And are in range of the router? / try forgetting and reconnecting to wi-fi).
- Check storage on the iPad (Settings > General > Storage...) - if you have less than 25% storage available, delete something.
- Are you cashing up all iPads every day? If you are not cashing up on any, it can cause lag issues and stop syncing. Try a cash up and see how that goes. (There is a clean up process that happens after each cash up)
- Reboot router (Turn router off at power source for 1-2 minutes. Switch back on and allow 2 minutes to reconnect).
If you have tried all of the above and you're still experiencing issues, you will need to select one till to work with until the issue is resolved. (Tip: Check all tabs before payment for missing items that may not have synced through).