Want to add another till or ordering device? Easy! Here’s how:
But please note: You MUST cash up each till daily. See Below.
- Check your current plan allows another connection here. To update your plan, get in touch and we’ll get you sorted.
- Name the new till. In the Management Site go to Settings posBoss Settings > Devices > Add Device and assign it a name and code.
- Please ensure that it has a unique starting number for orders (e.g Till 1 - 0001, Till 2 - 1001, Till 3 - 2001 and so on)
- Download the posBoss iPad App from the App Store and login to the new till on your new iPad.
- To get the new iPad syncing with the others you will need to perform a cash up straight away, then delete and reinstall the posBoss iPad app.
- Check, Set up and test any printer, pre-defined tabs and eftpos settings.
Important things to note:
- Any order or tab created will sync to the other iPad/s within 15 seconds.
- All posBoss devices are capable of making payments to orders and tabs.
- For this reason, ensure you cash up all iPads every day. Even if you are only using the iPad as an ordering device.
- Any transaction settled on an iPad, will show up in that iPad's cash up.
- Any iPad not regularly cashed up can cause syncing of tabs to slow and printing of orders to delay. This gets worse over time as more data is added and not cleaned up by the cash up process.
Now, get back to annoying the chefs, because you’re all done here!