In Xero, the posBoss cash up information is sent into Accounts > Sales > Invoices then look in your Draft section.
If the data isn’t showing there:
- Log into the management site Click your company name at the top right of the site then select Integrations > Xero. Click the Make your accountant happy now button. Then click the Disconnect Xero button at the bottom of the page.
- Wait for a full minute and then reconnect to Xero. you may need to refresh the website then go back in the Xero integration settings area you were just in.
- The Xero accounts you have set up should default back but you may need to reselect them from the drop down list then press Save.
- Go to Cash Ups. You will most likely need to send these to Xero again. Try the first cash up and see if it properly submits.
- If still not working - in Xero, go to Contacts > Customers and locate the Posboss customer. Make sure it is spelt with a capital P and lower case osboss.
- Double check you have set your account types correctly as per our setup guides.
Our full instructions and video can be found here: