What is Regulr?
Regulr is an app for mobile phones that helps you look after those who look after you - your regulars. It helps increase your sales by offering your regulars an easy way to check what's on the menu, place an order ahead of time and makes re-ordering their favourite a two tap process.
Your regular's orders arrive and are managed via the posBoss app, where an account is set up with their email address and credit card details. Accept, cancel or snooze the order and print accepted orders to your printers.
When it comes to payment you have a few options. Your regulars can pay on pick up, add credit to their account in-store or, as a safeguard, the system will automatically charge the balance every Sunday*.
How does Regulr work with the posBoss iPad app?
*How much does it cost?
Charges from posBoss:
We charge $30 per month to run Regulr. This gives you the ability to promote your outlet on the Regulr app and take orders, as well as point of purchase materials and support.
Other charges to be aware of:
If you choose to use the automatic charging system in Regulr, please be aware that Stripe charge 2.9% fee +30c on every successful card charge. (More here).
For this reason, we only process one payment per week (ideally covering multiple orders from your loyal regulars).
What are the other key benefits of Regulr?
- You and your team get to know your regulars by name, not just their regular order.
- Offer special items or pricing for your regulars in their own menu.
- Reduce the stress of long queues at the counter.
- With less order taking and bill payment at the counter, your team can increase production and focus on upselling and customer service.
- Weekly scheduling of payments to keep those tabs paid on time.
- Options to pay tabs at the counter, reducing transaction fees.
- Increase your regulars and increase your sales!