Swapping posBoss over to another iPad is easy. We recommend doing this outside of service where possible and preferably after a cash up where possible.
You'll need to know your posBoss username and password and maybe your Apple password (if you have set up security on app downloads).
Here's the steps.
- Check the history of transactions and orders in the posBoss iPad app - Settings > History to make sure all of them have green ticks.
- Delete the posBoss app from the current iPad - hold down the app logo on the main iPad screen and press the X.
- On the new iPad - Download the posBoss app from the app store.
- Login using your posBoss credentials and when prompted, select the till you have just replaced and let it load.
- Test your printers and eftpos - set them up again if needed.
Get in touch with the support team if you get stuck at any point.