- Close and restart the posBoss iPad till app.
- Check the Square Reader is connected under the iPad Settings > Bluetooth or within the Square App
- Reboot the iPad.
- Are you using an iPad with iOS13? It so head to Settings > Safari on your iPad. Scroll down near the bottom and untick "Request Desktop Site" - Try the setup process again.
- Still not working? Follow the Square troubleshooting guide
Here’s some advanced troubleshooting tips if the above doesn't work.
- Try restarting your router. Turn off the router for a full minute then restart it. Leave it for another couple of minutes. Please note: If you have Star printers, the IP address may have changed so you’ll need to search for printers again in the posBoss printer settings.
- Have there been any recent changes on your network? You may need to contact your IT provider to assist.
- Contact Square Support.
- Contact posBoss support and advise what you've tried.