Most likely causes: iPad is on a different wi-fi, Changes on network or configuration, network/router issue.
Is the Eftpos button no longer there?
- Double-Check that the iPad hasn't moved off to another Wi-Fi network. Do this under iPad Settings > Wi-Fi
- Head to Settings > Eftpos on the posBoss iPad app and ensure you HIT Credentials are entered correctly.
- Close and restart the posBoss app.
- Reboot both iPad and Eftpos terminal (remove terminal battery if possible and replace)
- Have you swapped to a new Terminal for this iPad? You may need to do a full Delete and Reinstall of posBoss to refresh the settings and allow you to set up again.
Here’s some more troubleshooting tips.
- Try restarting your router. Turn off the router for a full minute then restart it. Leave it for another couple of minutes. Please note: If you have Star printers, the IP address may have changed so you may need to Search for printers again and locate them in the posBoss printer settings.
- Have there been any recent changes on your network? You may need to contact your IT provider to assist.
- The last things you can do from the posBoss side of things is a Delete and Reinstall of posBoss. This will reset everything so you will need to enter in your HIT credentials again.
- Contact the Windcave Technical Helpdesk for support.
- Contact posBoss support and advise what you've tried - and we'll see what we can do to help.