Most likely cause: iPad not connected or needs a refresh / delete and reinstall.
Below is a list of quick fixes to try. Please work your way through them, and test after each one to see if the issue is solved;
- Is this a new iPad? If so, make sure it's been set up correctly HERE
- Close & reopen the posBoss App on all iPads and reboot.
- Check your Wi-Fi is correct and working: (are iPads connected to the correct wi-fi? / iPads can connect to the internet? And are in range of the router? / try forgetting and reconnecting to wi-fi).
- Check storage on the iPad (Settings > General > Storage...) - if you have less than 25% storage available, delete something.
- Are you cashing up all iPads every day? If you are not cashing up on any, it can cause lag issues and stop syncing. Try a cash up on all iPads ( leaving them locked at the pin pad screen) and see how that goes.
- Reboot router (Turn router off at power source for 1-2 minutes. Switch back on and allow 2 minutes to reconnect).
If you have tried all of the above and you're still experiencing issues there may be a wider issue with your internet provider. If so, you will need to select one till to work with until the issue is resolved. (Tip: Check all tabs before payment for missing items that may not have synced through).